dss-x-comment message

Subject: DSS-X IMPORTANT: DSS-X TC Inaugural conference call

Dear all,

May I bring your attention to the fact that the DSS-X Inaugural
Conference Call is scheduled for the next Monday 23rd July 2007 at 12:00
pm ET (18:00 CET) whose estimated duration is of 1 hour?

I do not think that I need to remark the extreme importance of the
attendance of anyone interested in joining the Committee. May I
encourage OASIS members to join the committee, and those not members of
OASIS but interested in DSS and DSS-X activities to join OASIS and the
DSS-X TC?

Members may find dialing details and the agenda (this will be posted
soon) in:

http://www.oasis-open.org/apps/org/workgroup/dss-x/event.php?event_id=15551

Best regards

Juan Carlos Cruellas.