[Date Prev] | [Thread Prev] | [Thread Next] | [Date Next] -- [Date Index] | [Thread Index] | [List Home]
Subject: Invitation to the 3rd Remote XAdES Plugtest
Please accept our apologies if you receive multiple copies of this announcement.
The ETSI Plugtests Service is pleased to invite you to participate in a new remote XAdES plugtests!
After the success of the first remote plugtest event, ETSI has continued the development of the supporting Remote Plugtest Portal, which now offers on-line PKI-related services (Certificates provision, OCSP server, LDAP and Time-stamp).
The purposes of these new events are:
* To consolidate solutions to already identified interoperability issues of XAdES.
* To enable participants to assess the level of interoperability of CAdES.
* To identify additional issues that should be taken into account in future XAdES/CAdES standardization activities.
* To improve the quality of XAdES/CAdES specifications.
* To ease the introduction of XAdES/CAdES signatures, by providing the means to solve interoperability problems before widespread deployment.
The event will evaluate (X-C)AdES interoperability by focusing on all the different XAdES forms standardized in ETSI TS 101 903 and ETSI 101 733, including (X-C)AdES-BES, (X-C)AdES-EPES, (X-C)AdES-T, (X-C)AdES-C, (X-C)AdES-X Type 1, (X-C)AdES-X Type 2, (X-C)AdES-XL and (X-C)AdES-A.
Participants will also be able to generate new test case definitions and signatures, which will be taken into consideration for extending the test cases set according to ETSI's discretion.
The registration deadline for the 3rd event is 6th February 2009. We recommend you to register as soon as possible. All details about the events, including all the technical information are available at http://www.etsi.org/plugtests/XAdES2/html/XAdES2.htm
Should you need any further information, please feel free to contact us at: email@example.com
The Plugtests Team