dss-x-comment message

Subject: Re: [ESI] DSS-X TC Signature Policy profile for public comments

Dear Peter,

First of all, thank you very much indeed for your comments.

I will take a look to the documents you mention.

As for the OID, please note the following sentence in lines 168 and below:
"Element <SignaturePolicyIdentifier> contains the identifier of the
signature policy as an URI. Signature policies MAY be identified by an
URI or by OIDs. Should the signature policy identifier requested by the
client be an OID, this element will contain a URN built from the actual
value of this OID as specified in [RFC 3001]."

This means that nowadays, using URI syntax you may include the details
of an OID. Would not this satisfy your requirement?

As for the digest, are you suggesting to make element
DigestAndAlgorithme element mandatory in the specification below (lines 155?

<xs:complexType name="SignaturePolicyDetailsType">
	<xs:sequence>
		<xs:element name="SignaturePolicyIdentifier" type="xs:anyURI"/>
		<xs:element name="SignaturePolicyLocation" type="xs:anyURI"
		  minOccurs="0"/>
		<xs:element name="DigestAndAlgorithm"
		  type="xades:DigestAlgAndValueType" minOccurs="0"/>
	</xs:sequence>
</xs:complexType>

Best regards

Juan Carlos.