dss-x-comment message

Subject: Re: [dss-x-comment] DSS-X support in Ascertia ADSS Signing Server

Hi Juan,

Yes, it would be nice to see an interoperability event for DSS-X. We are already participating in ETSI CAdES/XAdES/PAdES plugtests and we would also be interested in participating in DSS-X plugtests when they are scheduled.
YASIR KHAN
Head of Development | Ascertia Limited | www.ascertia.com
Skype: quaidian | L: +92 42 35781933 | M: +92 300 4848276
Profile: http://www.linkedin.com/in/quaidian