dss-x-comment message

Subject: dss verification report - misleading reference to DSSCore?

Dear Sir or Madam,

my question refers to http://docs.oasis-open.org/dss-x/profiles/verificationreport/oasis-dssx-1.0-profiles-vr.html paragraph 3.3. Here it is written that the element dss:Result of IndividualReport contains the result of the signature verification as defined in section 2.6 of [DSSCore].

But the specification of section 2.6 of [DSSCore] specify the URIs for the dss:Result element within the VerifyResponse, or? My opinion is that the specified URIs doesn’t make any sense within the IndividualReportType.

Example: If an error occours (like RequesterError/InvalidRefURI) the construction of an IndividualReportType within the response would be confusing, because no signature was even verified.

So my question is: Where shall I use the URIs from 2.6 of [DSSCore] within the VerifyResponse? Really in the IndividualReportType?

I short answer would be appreciated. Thank you very much in advance.

Best regards

Emanuel Jank

Dr.-Ing. Emanuel Jank

Software Developer

____________________

Aus sicherer Quelle

secrypt GmbH

Bessemerstraße 82

D-12103 Berlin

Germany

Fon: +49 30 75659780

Fax: +49 30 756597818

emanuel.jank@secrypt.de

www.secrypt.de

Geschäftsführer: Tatami Michalek, Matthias Schlede

Handelsregister: HRB 83479 Amtsgericht Charlottenburg (Berlin)

USt-ID: DE813488645