dss-x-comment message

Subject: Re: [members] Invitation to comment on Digital Signature Service Core Protocols, Elements, and Bindings Version 2.0 - ends September 28th

Hi DSS-X -ers, below I'm forwarding a response/request from Dazza Greenwood...
Please reply to him, not me - Thanks!
**********************************

From:ÂDazza Greenwood <dazza@civics.com>
To:Âpaul.knight@oasis-open.org

Date:ÂWed, 29 Aug 2018 16:46:54 -0400
Hi - Are there any libraries or other open source projects implementing this updated protocol? I'd like to try it out as a way to better understand the how the functionality and flow are intended to work. Thanks,

--
Paul KnightÂÂ-ÂTel: +1 781-883-1783
OASIS - Advancing open standards for the information society -ÂDocument Process Analyst