dss-x-comment message

Subject: Re: [dss-x-comment] Re: [members] Invitation to comment on Digital Signature Service Core Protocols, Elements, and Bindings Version 2.0 - ends September 28th

Hi Dazza,

thank you for the comment. The TC has considered the request in the
meeting #215 today and shares the opinion, that existing initial
version 2 libraries are a crucial aspect for the version 2 DSS Core
success (and for the upcoming profiles also).

We created https://issues.oasis-open.org/browse/DSSX-24 so everyone can
track the progress.

There we will also list as proposal field content future URLs
to such libraries and tools.

What is currently there and publicly available to support
implementers is listed in the first comment on the ticket.

All the best and many thanks again for your interest in DSS Version 2.
Stefan Hagen
Co-Chair

Am 29.08.18 um 23:01 schrieb Paul Knight:
Hi DSS-X -ers,  below I'm forwarding a response/request from Dazza
Greenwood...
Please reply to him, not me - Thanks!
**********************************

From: Dazza Greenwood <dazza@civics.com <mailto:dazza@civics.com>>
To: paul.knight@oasis-open.org <mailto:paul.knight@oasis-open.org>

Date: Wed, 29 Aug 2018 16:46:54 -0400
Subject: Re: [members] Invitation to comment on Digital Signature
Service Core Protocols, Elements, and Bindings Version 2.0 - ends
September 28th
Hi - Are there any libraries or other open source projects implementing
this updated protocol?  I'd like to try it out as a way to better
understand the how the functionality and flow are intended to work.  Thanks,

--
Paul Knight <mailto:paul.knight@oasis-open.org>  - Tel: +1 781-883-1783
OASIS <https://www.oasis-open.org/> - Advancing open standards for the

--