dss-x-comment message

Subject: Fwd: [members] Invitation to comment on Digital Signature Service Core Protocols, Elements, and Bindings Version 2.0 - ends September 28th

This email was receive om behalf of the comment list.

Sorry for the late forwarding,

Andreas

Datum: Fri, 28 Sep 2018 12:21:28 +0000
Von: Sonia Compans <Sonia.Compans@etsi.org>
An: Andreas Kuehne <kuehne@trustable.de>
Kopie (CC): 'Stefan Hagen' <stefan@dilettant.eu>

Hi Andreas and Stefan,

My email system is blocking my subscription to the OASIS comment list. My IT department is working on it but Iâm not sure Iâll get this resolved today.
So I prefer to send you the TC ESI comments directly just in case I donât manage to submit them through the dss-x-comment@lists.oasis-open.org<mailto:dss-x-comment@lists.oasis-open.org> list.

Have a nice week-end
Sonia

Sonia Compans â Technical Officer
ETSI â www.etsi.org<http://www.etsi.org> â sonia.compans@etsi.org<mailto:sonia.compans@etsi.org>
Phone: +33 (0)4 92 94 43 36 â Mobile: +33 (0)6 67 15 58 49
This email may contain confidential information and is intended for the use of the addressee only. Any unauthorized use may be unlawful. If you receive this email by mistake, please advise the sender immediately by using the reply facility in your email software. Thank you for your co-operation.