Subject: DSS-X first meeting

   Congratulations to Juan Carlos Cruellas on his election as chair
of the OASIS DSS-X TC, and to the TC for a successful first meeting
(and accomplishing your re-launch generally).  As we discussed, Mary
McRae will serve as your TC Staff Contact.  We have recorded your
voting status on the TC's roster [1] and the attendance for the
first meeting [2], which hereafter will be managed by your TC
chair(s) and secretary.  We look forward to your continued success.

   Kind regards JBC

~ James Bryce Clark
~ Director of Standards Development, OASIS
~ jamie.clark@oasis-open.org

[1] Roster:
http://www.oasis-open.org/apps/org/workgroup/dss-x/members/roster.php
[2] Meeting: