Subject: DSS-X TC for extending Digital Signature Services standards

Dear Glen,

As you may be aware, the OASIS DSS-X (Digital Signature Services
eXtended) TC was launched two weeks ago.

Its web site is:
http://www.oasis-open.org/committees/tc_home.php?wg_abbrev=dss-x

You may find details on its charter in:
http://www.oasis-open.org/committees/dss-x/charter.php

One of the items of its charter envisages maintenance of standards
produced by the DSS TC.

By this email we would like to invite you to consider the possibility of
joining the new DSS-X TC as we believe that your contribution would be
of great interest for the committee, as it was in past the production of
the Signature Gateway Profile within the DSS TC.

Best regards

Juan Carlos Cruellas.