Subject: ACTION#006: Investigate KAVI's subgroup features ....

Dear all,

This message tries to close the action#006,

1. The TC Process document clearly indicates the method for creating a
sub-committee. The rules are stated in the link below:

http://www.oasis-open.org/committees/process.php#s2.14

One interesting thing is that a sub-committee only may be created by
resolution of a TC, which has to be minuted.

2. As per KAVI support of the sub-committees, the only thing I have seen
is that in the TC page it appears the section "Subgroups" below the
section " Recent Email Messages".

I have sent an e-mail to Mary McRae requesting more information, which I
copied to the dss-x list.

Regards

Juan Carlos.