Subject: RE: [dss-x] Support from KAVI to sub-committees.

Hi Juan Carlos,

  The TC is more than welcome to create as many subcommittees as are deemed
necessary. Subcommittees in Kavi look just like committees (that is, they
have all the same functionality) with the additional linking that
automatically displays on the main committee page.

  Like a committee, it's something that I need to set up. Typically a TC
member or chair will suggest a particular subcommittee, propose a
description for the work to be done (much less formal than a TC charter),
propose a chair, and vote to create such a group during a meeting. At that
point the chair or secretary will send me an email with the requisite
information and I get the group set up. Once everything is all set, I then
send a notice to the TC list indicating that people can now join the group.

  Any subcommittee mail list will begin with the main TC abbreviation
(dss-x-*); please provide the full name as well as a suggested abbreviation
for any subcommittee request.

  Please feel free to contact me if you have additional questions or need
further assistance.

Regards,

Mary