Subject: FW: DSS-X TC public homepage

-----Original Message-----
From: Carol Geyer [mailto:carol.geyer@oasis-open.org]
Sent: Monday, August 27, 2007 8:45 AM
To: cruellas@ac.upc.edu; Hal Lockhart
Cc: 'Dee Schur'; mary.mcrae@oasis-open.org
Subject: DSS-X TC public homepage

Juan, Hal,
I just wanted to remind you to post content on the DSS-X TC's public
homepage--including the announcement that the TC has affiliated with the
IDtrust Member Section (you can link to that at
http://www.oasis-idtrust.org/dss-x).

The instructions for using the TC public homepage template are at
http://www.oasis-open.org/private/maintain.php.

Please let Mary or me know if you need any help with this.

Thanks,
Carol