Subject: Re: DSS questions

Dear Mr. Nymoen,

Thank you very much for your email.

Actually, the Digital Signature Services eXtended TC (DSS-X) has been
created to ensure additional standardization work in this area. You may
take a look to its charter at:
http://www.oasis-open.org/committees/tc_home.php?wg_abbrev=dss-x

May I recommend you to take into consideration the possibility of
joining OASIS and this TC for bringing your ideas to the committee?

You may find information on the different ways of participating in OASIS
at:
http://www.oasis-open.org/committees/join.php

As for the error in the reference, thank you very much indeed. We will
proceed to fix it following the rules of OASIS.

Should you have any additional remark, please do not hesitate in
contacting us
Best regards

Juan Carlos Cruellas.