Subject: RE: [dss-x] DSS-X: update DSS-X TC home page and also DSS TC

Hi Juan Carlos,

  You should be able to do this  -- on the members TC page, in the first box
on the left, click on "edit". You'll see a small window with the current
text. Delete everything in the box, and paste in your copy and you should be
all set!

  I'll be happy to put something on the DSS home page and would be grateful
if you could provide me with a sentence or two.

Regards,

Mary