Subject: Daylight saving time issue.

Dear all,

This last weekend the daylight saving made that clocks in Europe were
turned backward 1 hour to.... As Konrad pointed me a while ago, this
should have implied to start our conf call 20 minutes ago... I have gone
into the conf place but nobody was listening, so I would suggest to
start at 18:00 CET (in 35 minutes).

I have seen in http://www.timeanddate.com/worldclock/clockchange.html?n=43

that next 4 November there will be a clock change in USA that will
re-align again our clocks....could Hal or somebody from USA confirm?

Regards

Juan Carlos.