Subject: Groups - Mintues_for_2007-10-15 (DSS-X Minutes for 10-15-2007.txt) uploaded

Long overdue meeting minutes for 2007-10-15. My apologies to everyone. I do
not know how this much time has slipped by.

 -- Mr. Eric Lengvenis

The document named Mintues_for_2007-10-15 (DSS-X Minutes for
10-15-2007.txt) has been submitted by Mr. Eric Lengvenis to the OASIS
Digital Signature Services eXtended (DSS-X) TC document repository.

Document Description:
the meeting minutes for the DSS-X TC conference call on 2007-10-15.

View Document Details:
http://www.oasis-open.org/apps/org/workgroup/dss-x/document.php?document_id=25958

Download Document:
http://www.oasis-open.org/apps/org/workgroup/dss-x/download.php/25958/DSS-X%20Minutes%20for%2010-15-2007.txt