Subject: Actions list

Dear all,

I have gone through the notes and minutes of our last conf calls, and I
have tried to update the actions list accordingly. You will have
received a number of emails notifying that certain actions have been
opened and closed. The first ones correspond to actions that were
created at the two last meetings. The second ones correspond to actions
that were closed at the 2007-10-15 meeting. There were a number of
actions that we could not review at our last conf call of 2007-10-29,
dand that I knew that the tasks had already been performed. They  should
be closed at the next conf call.

I would suggest then take all the open actions that appear in the list
and consolidate the outstanding actions list at the next agenda.

Regards

Juan Carlos.