Subject: IDtrust Member Section

Hi,

As you already know, the DSS-X TC is now affiliated with the OASIS IDtrust Member Section and we are hoping that you will consider joining the MS. I wanted to mention three topics that are of importance to you as members of this member section:

1.                   Your organization can affiliate with the IDtrust MS by becoming a Supporting Entity to help fund the many initiatives going forward, including those of your TC. This means that you can direct OASIS to allocate a percentage of your dues to go directly to the IDtrust MS, this will not increase your annual dues; it simply affects distribution of your dues. Please ask your OASIS primary rep to send an email to (member-services@oasis-open.org) requesting affiliation with the IDtrust Member Section. Your company/org. will be listed as a supporter on the MS web pages, http://www.oasis-idtrust.org/members; you will also gain voting rights in determining the MS Steering Committee and other governance matters as described in the Rules of Procedure, http://www.oasis-idtrust.org/RoP.

2.                   I sent a CfP for an IDtrust 2008 Sponsored event a few weeks ago and we would be delighted to see submissions from DSS-X. The call expires TOMORROW, so contact me directly if you need extra time, http://www.oasis-idtrust.org/node/48.

3.                   We are about to launch a new XML.org IDtrust Focus Area, http://idtrust.xml.org and this is a great way to get exposure for your TC and Company/org. This ‘water-cooler’ of sorts is open to members and non-members and we hope you find the pages easy to navigate and we hope you will add content. Let me know if you have any problem with access and I will work with you to add your content.

Please feel free to contact me with any questions or concerns!

Best,

Dee