Subject: DSS-X: action #0041

Nick,

At the last conf call I mentioned the message sent to the list on
merging the  "*Signed Verification Response profile" with "multiple
signature verification report".

*You may find my message at:
http://www.oasis-open.org/apps/org/workgroup/dss-x/email/archives/200711/msg00032.html

At the last conf call, however, it was suggested to make a profile
managing at the same time:

1. Capability for returning one report on the verification of each
signature (my initial proposal).
2. Capability for making that the report contains an extensive list of
details on the verification process (ie, certificates checked, OCSP
time ago).

BUT having multiple conformance levels.

My feeling is that the profile for allowing the verification servers to
give back a signed VerifyResponse is ortogonal to the aforementioned
profile.
What is your view?

Thank you

Regards