Subject: DSS-X: action #0041 [07-11-12-01] ... progress on ebXML profile

Dear Nick,

in the last conference call it was agreed, that since there
had been no further discussions on the mailing list with regard to the
ebXML-Profile I should contact You, to find out plan for making progress
on ebXML profile.

Since that event, I noticed some input by Pim van der Eijk as documented
in message URL=
http://www.oasis-open.org/apps/org/workgroup/dss-x/email/archives/200711/msg00048.html

conatining a link to an uploaded document URL=
http://www.oasis-open.org/apps/org/workgroup/dss-x/download.php/26135/OASIS%20ebXML%20Messaging%20Transport%20Binding%20for%20Digital%20Signature%20Services%20v0%201%201.doc

Pim announced in the above mentioned message, that he intends to attend
the upcoming DSS TC meeting to discuss this.

What do you think? Does this have an impact on the ebXML requirements
document, or is this already a step based on the requorements profile?

All the best,
Stefan.