Subject: [Fwd: XRI and DSS-X joining IDtrust MS]

Dear all,

I have been asked by Dee Schur to forward this message to the DSS-X TC.
It contains information that could be useful for our TC. Please note
that it seems to talk about a mechanism, which could, without increasing
your company's fee to OASIS, redirect part of that fee to the IDTrust
section and in this manner funding some of its TCs activities. Please
Dee, just correct me if I am missunderstanding anything.

Regards

Juan Carlos.