Subject: [Fwd: RE: [idtrust-sc] 2008 Initiaitves]

Dear all,

You will have noticed that I have added a new issue to the agenda:

7 IDTrust Member Section budget.

This is because I have received from IDTrust staff the message that I
copy below.

I think that it is interesting enough as to think about it and spend
some time during our next conf call to assess whether we may react to
this call identifying some project...as you see, the schedule is pretty
tight but it could deserve the effort...

Best regards

Juan Carlos.

-----> Message copied.

Dear TC Chairs,

The IDTrust Member Section Steering Committee is planning our 2008
Member Section budget, and would like to provide as much support as we
can to Member Section TC's in addition to the broader charter of the
Member Section.  Although we realize that TC's operate independently,
there may be projects or initiatives where some Member Section budget
support can be useful to your work.

If there are any projects / work efforts you would like to accomplish
next year where Member Section resources can help, please provide us
with the initiative and some high level budget estimates by January 11,
so we can consider the request at the January 16 steering committee
meeting.  Please note that there are limited funds available for our
budget, so we might not be able to approve all proposed work efforts.

Here is the information we need to help with our review:

Name  of Initiative :
Background / Idea:
Start/Completion Date:
Objective and Goals:
Benefit statement:
Estimated Resource Need:

The Steering Committee will meet on Jan 16/08 to discuss the proposals