Subject: Re: [dss-x] DSS-X- URGENT: IDTrust section potential projects discussionon Monday 7th January 2008

Dear June and Deer,

Thank you very much indeed for your email....

We had a TC conf call last Monday. At that conf call it was found out
that the TC was not in the position of commit resources for implementing
a specific project. The charter actually identifies a relevant number of
profiles to be defined, interop tests to be carried out, etc, which
represents a big amount of effort to be devoted just for achieving the
charter goals, and which made very difficult for the TC committing
resources beforehand to an additional project.

Should you have any advice on this issue, do not hesitate in giving it
to us.

Best regards

Juan Carlos

PSD: I put Stefan Dress in copy as co-chairof DSS-X TC. Could you please
also send him copies of messages related to co-chairs issues? thank you
very much indeed.