Subject: Re: [dss-x] Some issues with the current standards

Hi Detlef !

>  1. Return of at most one SignatureObject in SignResponse (core,
> section 3.2)
[...]
>  Why is the current restriction necessary? Would it be possible to
>  add the maxOccurs="unbounded" during the maintainence process?
My quick guess is that we don't have a mechanism to correlate multiple
input docs with e.g. their signatures.

I agree that a bulk mode would be a nice feature, but I would guess
optimizing the transport should be left to the transport level. Leave
the core as simple as possible ;-)

Greetings

Andreas Kühne
phone: +49 177 293 24 97