Subject: RE: [dss-x] encryption examples

Hello Clemens,

I came across a potential use case for an encryption profile: electronic
tendering (in the context of public procurement in Europe). I'm told
encryption/decryption services would help solve many practical
interoperability issues in this domain.  But there is a requirement (in some
countries) that the content can only be decrypted if all participating key
owners agree.  This could be done by splitting the generated symmetric key
in parts, with the various parts encrypted using different keys.  Could your
profile (be extended to) support this?

Pim

-----Original Message-----
From: Clemens Orthacker [mailto:clemens.orthacker@a-sit.at]
Sent: 28 January 2008 14:31
To: Juan Carlos Cruellas
Cc: dss-x@lists.oasis-open.org
Subject: [dss-x] encryption examples

Hi,
I added a page on the DSS-X wiki for the encryption profile examples:
http://wiki.oasis-open.org/dss-x/Clemens
(more examples will follow).

We should probably comment and discuss directly on that page.

regards,
Clemens

ps. I didn't manage to activate line numbers and syntax highlighting for the
XML source code. (looks like only java and python source code were
supported?)

--
Clemens Orthacker  A-SIT, Graz University of Technology Inffeldgasse 16a,
8010 Graz, Austria