Subject: Re: AW: [dss-x] Proposal for SignatureIdentifier-structure

Dear Detlef,

In fact, what I was thinking is to include information of the identity
of the signer for identifying the signature, in the absence of other
properties in the signature....which makes me to think that we should
try to allocate some element for containing (optionally? some info
related to signer identity in PGP signatures....

Juan Carlos.