Subject: dss-x@lists.oasis-open.org

Hi Ezer  !

[..]
>  EF - I am repeating myself, but there are important information that
> is
>  part of the digital signature action that should be visually
> presented. > For example, if I notary approve my signature on a
> contract I would like
>  to visually see the time of the signature and the name of the notary.
Guess here's is major difference in our views :

I think this requirement is some kind of business logic, some levels
above DSS-X !

In my understanding DSS focuses on signing something. Any special
requirements regarding the content of the document ( like displaying the
notary's name ) is not our business.

Greetings

Andreas Kühne
phone: +49 177 293 24 97