Subject: AW: [dss-x] Groups - Signature Policy Profile of the OASIS Digital Signature Services (oasis-dssx-1.0-profiles-sigpolicy-wd.doc) uploaded

Hallo Juan Carlos,

it seems to me that for "typical use cases" it might
be sufficient to have a single policy for multiple signatures
related to a document and hence the simple option below might
be sufficient. Do you have a specific use case in mind, where
multiple signatures need to be verified with different policies?

On the other side it would be easy to allow the combination of
both options:

<element name="VerifyUnderSignaturePolicy" type="VerifyUnderSignaturePolicyType"/>
<complexType name="VerifyUnderSignaturePolicyType">
	<sequence>
		<element name="DefaultPolicy" type="SignaturePolicyDetailsType" minOccurs="0"/>
		<sequence maxOccurs="unbounded" minOccurs="0">
			<element name="SignatureIdentifier" type="vr:SignatureIdentifierType" />
		  	<element name="IndividualPolicy" type="SignaturePolicyDetailsType" />
            </sequence>
	</sequence>
</complexType>

In this case it would be possible to specify a default-policy, which will be applied,
iff no other policy-indication (within the signature, or in the element above)
"overrules" this default.

BR,
 Detlef

p/28097/oasis-dssx-1.0-profiles-sigpolicy-wd.doc