Subject: Re: [dss-x] Conformance Sections

Dear Pim,

Thanks for the message. A quick comment: the first sentence reads:
"Any implementation of this profile is not conformant with this
specification if it fails to satisfy one or more of the MUST or REQUIRED
level requirements defined in this specification."

But there is not any MUST or REQUIRED word in the rest of the
text...actually there is only one SHOULD. I wonder if this sentence
could match better to the rest of the text....
Regards

Juan Carlos.