Subject: RE: [dss-x] Initial draft of the Visual Signature profile

resend

-----Original Message-----
From: Andreas Kuehne [mailto:akuehne@yahoo.com]
Sent: Monday, May 26, 2008 5:17 PM
To: Ezer Farhi
Cc: dss-x@lists.oasis-open.org; stefan@drees.name

Hi Ezer,

great, that's exactly my intension : keep it simple and lean !

Some problems for me with grouping e.g. ODF together with PDF. ODF is just XML, so we can apply XMLDSig ( just investigating about details ). But PDF is a different type as it defines a very unique type of containment and hash calculation. I would like to keep this format separated.

I'm traveling so I guess I won't make it to call tonight. Maybe you can report my thoughts or we keep on discussing it on the list ...

Greetings

Andreas