Subject: RE: [dss-x] Invitation on further discussion w.r.t. EU Signature Profile Requirements

Title: [dss-x] Invitation on further discussion w.r.t. EU Signature Profile Requirements

Dear colleagues,

Please find attached some words about the electronic signature legislation in Spain.

If you think it would be interesting to provide more details (e.g. about what can be considered “automated administrative activity”, etc) please don’t hesitate to ask me.

Or, if you consider that comments on the Law 11/2007 are out of the scope of the document you are editing, feel free to “cut”...

Sorry for the delay of this contribution.

Best regards,

Marta