Subject: RE: [dss-x] Groups - 1st working draft for multi-signature verification reports profile (2008_05_05_oasis-dss-profile-for-comprehensive-signature-verification-report.doc) uploaded

Hello Leonard,

I think that would be of great interest for us!

Thanks,

Pim

-----Original Message-----
From: Leonard Rosenthol [mailto:lrosenth@adobe.com]
Sent: 12 June 2008 13:50
To: Pim van der Eijk; dss-x@lists.oasis-open.org
Cc: Detlef.Huehnlein@secunet.com
Subject: RE: [dss-x] Groups - 1st working draft for multi-signature
verification reports profile
(2008_05_05_oasis-dss-profile-for-comprehensive-signature-verification-repor
t.doc) uploaded

Adobe has already created an XML grammar for describing the contents of a
PDF digital signature that we have submitted to the ISO 19005 (PDF/A)
committee for inclusion in part 2 of that standard.  I can make it available
to this committee as well, if you'd like to consider using the same syntax.

Ours was designed for use in XMP metadata but it should be usable anywhere.

Leonard