Subject: AW: [dss-x] Groups - 1st working draft for multi-signature verification reports profile (2008_05_05_oasis-dss-profile-for-comprehensive-signature-verification-report.doc) uploaded

Hi Pim,

sorry, that my response took so long.
> I have two questions related to this document.
>
> 1) Does this document work with the 0.1 version of the XSD
> you posted on
> 04/02/2008 to the list, or is there a newer version of the XML schema?

Yes, the document corresponds to a newer version (v0.3), which is
attached.
Sorry, that I missed to upload this version along with the document.

> 2) A related question:  for a customer project I have a
> request for what looks like this exact profile, but
> specialized for PDF.  Would this be a separate profile, or
> something that could be handled using (a subset of) this
> profile too?  I would assume that a PDF verification report
> would indicate for each signature its type (ordinary
> signature, MDP signature or usage rights signature), and an
> XML representation of the items in the PDF signature dictionary.

I would appreciate to have one verification report structure, which
is able to cover different formats (CMS,XMLDSig,PDF etc.).
I'm looking forward to discussing details about how to cover PDF
signatures.

BR,
  Detlef

> Pim