Subject: AW: [dss-x] Verification Reports for Visual Signatures

Hi Ezer,

> I think that is a good point that there are additional
> information needed to be included in the multi-signature
> report profile. I mentioned that in the draft of the Visual
> Signature profile.
> The question is whether to include this additional
> information in the multi-signature report or in the visual
> signature profile.
> I think that it makes more sense to mention elements such as
> field name and  reason in the visual signature profile as an
> extension to the multi-signature report. (I'm not sure how
> formally and technically this can be achieved though...)

as the verification report profile already has different
conformance levels ("basic" and "advanced") I would prefer not
to introduce more levels by profiling this profile, but
the "advanced" level should cover everything, which is necessary
to support the different signature formats.

Concerning the SignaturePtr-structure we could easily add the FieldName
attribute. What do you think about the potential mapping of the
PDF.Reason-element
to the XAdES.CommitmentTypeIndication-element (cf. XAdES, v1.3.2,
Section 7.2.6)?

BR,
  Detlef