Subject: AW: [dss-x] Verification Reports for Visual Signatures

Hi Pim,

the SignatureProductionPlace-element is defined as follows:

<xsd:element name="SignatureProductionPlace" type="SignatureProductionPlaceType"/>

<xsd:complexType name="SignatureProductionPlaceType">
  <xsd:sequence>
    <xsd:element name="City" type="xsd:string" minOccurs="0"/>
    <xsd:element name="StateOrProvince" type="xsd:string" minOccurs="0"/>
    <xsd:element name="PostalCode" type="xsd:string" minOccurs="0"/>
    <xsd:element name="CountryName" type="xsd:string" minOccurs="0"/>
   </xsd:sequence>
</xsd:complexType>

As long as there are no other conventions about the internal structure of the
Location-element in PDF, which allow to fill the more complex structure,
it might just be possible to map the Location-element to the City-element.

What do you think about this possibility?

BR,
  Detlef