Subject: Multisignature individual report: more usage of ValidDetail/InvalidDetailelements

Dear Detlef,

After reading again the draft profile, I would like to make a more
general comment than those that I did before.

I think that the draft could make a better use of structures specified
in the core for providing details of the processing of the signature,
and yet keep most of the structures defined in the draft.

Very briefly, I think that we should use the elements dss:InvalidDetail,
dss:ValidDetail or dss:IndeterminateDetail for:

1. Identifying the element on which the report is providing details
2. Providing additional information on that element.

I have created a page in the wiki with three examples showing an
individual report on a signature that is OK, another reporting on a
signature that has problems with the signature algorithm and another
reporting on a signature with a revoked certificate as reported in the
corresponding CRL. You will find it at:

http://wiki.oasis-open.org/dss-x/MultiSignatureVerificationReportsProfile

I think that almost all the structures that you have defined for
reporting would remain the same, but the usage of the
ValidDetail/InvalidDetail would keep it more aligned with the core.

Regards

Juan Carlos.