Subject: Proposal: Dropping calls in august, re-start with regular one on1st of september

Dear all,

in the light of the holiday season, Juan Caros and me hereby propose
to drop the next two calls scheduled for august and to start
again telco-wise on the regularly scheduled one on 1st of september.

If no majority ensures crucial interest in these two "holiday season"
calls before friday next week, we will cancel those two calls.

I think we will still have vivid discussions on the mailing list.

All the best,
Stefan Drees.
(Writing for the chairs)