Subject: Re: [dss-x] F2F meeting

Thanks all of you...

A recap:

Nick Friday may attend in person
Andreas Friday may attend in person
Pim, if he finds flight back may attend Friday in person
Detlef, will you be able to attend in person or remotelly? anyway you
said that any day is OK
Stefan any day remotely

I would say that if the kick off takes place should be on Friday.

That makes 4 potential people(or 5 depending on Detlef's availability)
in person, two remotelly...

May  I ask for quick feedback from the rest of the voting members,
Konrad, Clemens, Marta before taking a final decission on having this f2f?

Regards

Juan Carlos.