Subject: Just in case clarification is necessary

Dear all,

just in case, a clarification should be necessary for my selection of
the term "REMOTELY" in the wiki for the face 2 face:

Please note, that I understood the term REMOTELY as offered
in the wiki not as all day long. I will be able to cooperate remotely
over periods as long as a typical telco, I may also be
able to follow a chat trace during the whole meeting.

But I will not be able to be there during the complete
face-2-face (if it lasts one or a half day long).

All the best,
Stefan.