Subject: Requirement for a new profile 'Java SE code signing'

Hi all,

hope you enjoy all your holidays !

Back at work I came across a missing profile :

A colleague was just expanding our server for generating signed applets
according to Java Standard Edition. But there is just a special profile
for code signing omplying with the Java Micro Edition. The more general
code signing profile is an abstract one ...

So I guess there is a need for the 'Java SE code signing' profile. It's
not a big deal and I would volunteer as editor for such a profile.

Any objections ?

Greetings