Subject: Groups - Final draft presentation for OASIS forum 2008 London (OASIS-FORUM-2008-LONDON-v5-20080908.zip) uploaded

Dear all,

As agreed in yesterday's conf call, I have uploaded the final proposal for
the OASIS forum 2008 in London. It has 10 slides and incorporates Andreas'
comments and Detlef's slide. For keeping the size I have shortened a bit,
as suggested yesterday, the details of the different profiles, keeping them
at the minimum.

Also as agreed, if I do not see any further comment by tomorrow midday, I
will submit this presentation to the forum organization.

Regards

Juan Carlos.

 -- Juan Cruellas

The document named Final draft presentation for OASIS forum 2008 London
(OASIS-FORUM-2008-LONDON-v5-20080908.zip) has been submitted by Juan
Cruellas to the OASIS Digital Signature Services eXtended (DSS-X) TC
document repository.

Document Description:

View Document Details:
http://www.oasis-open.org/apps/org/workgroup/dss-x/document.php?document_id=29334