Subject: Initial work on the workplan

Dear all,

A page has been created in the wiki for discussions on the work plan.

http://wiki.oasis-open.org/dss-x/WorkPlan

I have included an initial proposal for it that covers until March 2009.
It includes two alternatives in the period of February - March 2009.

May I kindly ask to you to take a look so that and raise comments?

This proposal has to be completed, details have to be added (EU profile
is not yet there and we have to figure out how to deal with it) and
extended in time for covering other issues appearing in the charter....

Regards

Juan Carlos.