Subject: RE: Opening a ballot for progressing EBXML DSS-X profile to Commitee Specification

Thanks Juan Carlos,

  Were any changes made to the specification since the public review notice?
I see that no comments were received, yet the version put forth for public
review was cd01. If no changes were made I can set up the ballot from the
CD01 spec; if changes were made the TC will need to confirm that no
substantive changes were made (substantive changes require an additional
15-day public review).

Regards,

Mary