Subject: DSS-X: Next meeting on encryption.

Dear Clemens,

Being the next meeting devoted to progress the encry`ption  profile, may
I ask you how do you would like to work?

May I also ask you to highlight the main topics that you would like to
discuss and solve there? do you think that there is any discussion that
may be done through the email list during these days so that we have a
certain amount of work done before the meeting?

Regards

Juan Carlos.