Subject: Re: DSS-X: next meeting issues

Dear all,

Following Clemens' message, we have started to produce the agenda for
next meeting, which will be distributed as soon as possible.

May I also ask you, specially to those that were identified as reviewers
of this profile, to read the workd done by Clemens and if possible to
start discussions by email or at least at the next meeting?

Regards

Juan Carlos.