Subject: AW: [dss-x] Groups - Minutes of 2008-11-24 meeting (Draft minutes of OASIS DSS-X TC #31.txt) uploaded

Hallo,

> ACTION #0094 (new) on TC chairs to contact Detlef as editor of this profile to check his participation at the next call.

provided that I will become ill etc. I will be able to attend the next meeting on December 8th.
It would be great, if you could read the sketch of the rationale document and send me your
arguments for one variant or another. I will collect the input such that we are able to proceed
and possibly have a decision soon, which direction should be chosen.

BR,
 dh