Subject: Visible Signature Profile

Hi Pim and Konrad,

On next Monday we will progress with the Visible Signature profile.

I thought of going through a presentation that summarizes the current status of the profile in terms of requirements/decisions made so far and presenting the basic structure of the profile.

Attached to this email, a first draft of the presentation as well as an updated profile document.

Appreciate if you can go over the presentation and help me with ideas/remarks you have.

Also, appreciate remarks on the updated profile document.

Best Regards,

Ezer

dssx-vissig-pres.ppt

oasis-dssx-1.0-profiles-visualsig-wd3.doc