Subject: RE: [dss-x] a new Wiki that focues on Electronic Signatures Legistlation and Regulations

Title: Message

Hello Andreas,

Thanks for the comment. I will forward that to the wiki site manager.

Ezer

-----Original Message-----
From: Andreas Kuehne [mailto:kuehne@trustable.de]
Sent: Wednesday, January 21, 2009 5:15 PM
To: Ezer Farhi
Cc: dss-x@lists.oasis-open.org

Hi Ezer,

thanks for the link, makes sense to gather information in one place. We will surely contribute.

But why didn't you setup a page at wikipedia.org ?
You wouldn't have to care for availablity,  it's a wellknown place with good reputation and there is already some stuff around to link with !

And people usually start their search there !

Greetings

Andeas

--
Andreas Kühne phone: +49 177 293 24 97 mailto: kuehne@trustable.de

Trustable Ltd. Niederlassung Deutschland Ströverstr. 18 - 59427 Unna Amtsgericht Hamm HRB 5868

Directors Andreas Kühne Heiko Veit

Company UK Company No: 5218868 Registered in England and Wales