Subject: Next meeting.

Dear all,

Stefan and myself have had a short talk. Ezer and Marta can not make it
next Monday, only three people have confirmed availability for
Tuesday....we are thinking in proposing to delay the meeting one week,
ie, Monday 2nd February....Could you please confirm availability for
attending that meeting?. I personally would not be able as I will be
traveling to another previously scheduled meeting, but if a good number
of people could attend and continue discussions on the visible signature
profiles, it would still be worth .....

Regards

Juan Carlos